Kingdom Come: Deliverance Patch 1.4 available, fixes 200 major bugs, adds new HD Texture Pack
This patch fixes 200 major bugs and adds the first free DLC which is a HD Texture & Audio Pack for PC.The HD Audio is available for all three voiceover languages (English, German and French) and enhances all in game voiceovers and sounds.
Here's the full patch notes for Kingdom Come: Deliverance 1.4:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Patch 1.4 Release Notes
- New Hair and Beard mechanics.
- Customize your style in bathhouses and gain extra charisma with freshly cut hair.
- Unarmed mercy kill added for a more “subtile” way to solve quests.
- Real Easter eggs added. The hunt for the golden egg can begin!
- Traditional Czech Easter-themed weapon to be found, called “Pomlázka”.
- Resurrection day is upon us! Some NPCs that have died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed problems with the “Mightier than the Sword” quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue for the “House of God” quest.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed
- Free PC DLC – HD Texture and Audio Pack
It's great to see them supporting Kingdom Come: Deliverance so well. There's so much potential here, but there have been a ton of bugs since launch that really hampered the game from being as great as it could be.
But this latest patch squashes a huge number of major bugs again. It's getting to be close to time for me to finally buy this game. I was constantly worried about if they'd support it properly or not and fix it. We've all heard the story of how it'll be "patched after launch" and it never comes. But with Kingdom Come: Deliverance, it seems like we'll get there.Read More @ www.dsogaming.com