Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Patch 1.4.2 is now available, fixes a major crash bug
Warhorse Studios has released a brand new patch for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Patch 1.4.2 Release Notes
- A major bug that crashed the game at various places has been fixed.
- Quests notably affected by this bug include Sport of kings, Pestilence, Questions and Answers.
- Fixed issue with missing Erik in the quest The Die is Cast.
- Other minor bugfixes.
- [Rare] You can lock on a non-existing opponent.
- [Rare] Attacking stops working.
- [Rare] Random character spins while blocking.
- Player with an equipped bow cannot be dismounted.
This is great news, the worst part of Kingdom Come Deliverance is the bugs, and they are working on fixing those issues. The latest patch notes for Kingdom Come Deliverance are looking good.Read More @ www.dsogaming.com