Update 1.2.0 Now Available for Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Nintendo has released a version 1.2.0 update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The new update adds a number of bug fixes and adjustments, as well as Expansion Pass-related functionality. There’s also the new ability to skip voice segments when browsing menus.
- Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
- Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
- Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
- Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.